Welcome Anonymous!  [ logout ]
HOME FORUMS DOWNLOADS LINKS ACCOUNT

Forum Index   |  Search   |  Usergroups   |  Edit your profile   |  Members   |  Login, Check Messages
Ranks   |  Staff   |  Statistics   |  Board Rules   |  Forum FAQ   |  Log in

Search for at
http://www.snipergamerselite.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
The new C.O.C Suggestions (Members Only) slackersuaris 33 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:54 pm
JAMMER1 View latest post
Website renew time! General (Members Only) slackersuaris 1 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:19 pm
ghostshadow View latest post
The Sn][per Group server Donations General WarhammerTX 3 Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:07 pm
York View latest post
Hey all General Cobrason 0 Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:53 pm
Cobrason View latest post
World of tanks General slackersuaris 3 Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:25 am
slackersuaris View latest post
Hello my good people from an Sn][per from a past life General hawcer 0 Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:49 pm
hawcer View latest post

BF 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    http://www.snipergamerselite.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaptDuPage

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:06 am Post subject: No icon BF 4 Reply with quote

Otay, finally was able to get a clean download of the beta...it took three tries, that's 8 hours a try.  It then took three tries to install the quirky thing.  I finally had to run the vcred crap from microsoft manually.  The script ran it silently, therefore never displayed the you must restart message which it was waiting for an answer.

So then it tells me I need to upgrade my vid drivers.  After doing that, I remember I had done that once before.  But I did it again.  The game ran decently enough, even thought the transitions from weapon to weapon were a little slow.  I didn't notice too much lag, but I was the only one in the server.  So I got out of that and went to play BF2.  It was then the reason I shit canned the driver upgrade.  Black sploches all over the land parts of the map.  It was even more pronounced in AIX when you were in a plane.  The sploches cycled in a strobe like effect.  Hard on the eyes.

So, my machine can play the beta, but now my BF2 and AIX games are screwed up.

The life of a gamer.

York
Sysops
Sysops
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

votes: 1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:09 am Post subject: No icon Re: BF 4 Reply with quote

Zeb,
go to this website and follow the instructions to see where your system falls short....
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com

Also come into TS and Rhelic can set up your TS now...I have him hooked up to do it now since you are on when he is..... then you can come in when ever and move around from room to room.....Hopefully you can connect with Necro and he can give you some system tips...

Just one of the 3 Amigo's
CaptDuPage

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:15 pm Post subject: No icon Re: BF 4 Reply with quote

York wrote (View Post):
Zeb,
go to this website and follow the instructions to see where your system falls short....
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com

Also come into TS and Rhelic can set up your TS now...I have him hooked up to do it now since you are on when he is..... then you can come in when ever and move around from room to room.....Hopefully you can connect with Necro and he can give you some system tips...

Thanks York...

Well, it look like I can run it, but I already knew that...My results

I'm not usually up that late, but if I am I'll drop in and get with Rhelic.

Sponsor
York
Sysops
Sysops
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

votes: 1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:20 pm Post subject: No icon Re: BF 4 Reply with quote

Rhelic told me you come in during the daytime when he's on...So drop in when you normally do and he can hook you up now. You don't have to stay up late when the rest of us are on to get it done....That's why I hooked Rhelic up with the ability to get you set up now...He said you show up during the day when he's on......Stick to your schedule Zeb and he'll help you out.....

Just one of the 3 Amigo's
CaptDuPage

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 pm Post subject: No icon Re: BF 4 Reply with quote

Otay.

CaptDuPage

usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:25 am Post subject: No icon Re: BF 4 Reply with quote

A thanks to Rhelic for fixing me up.

Sponsor
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view http://www.snipergamerselite.com Forum Index ->  General Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: