Welcome Anonymous!  [ logout ]
HOME FORUMS DOWNLOADS LINKS ACCOUNT

Forum Index   |  Search   |  Usergroups   |  Edit your profile   |  Members   |  Login, Check Messages
Ranks   |  Staff   |  Statistics   |  Board Rules   |  Forum FAQ   |  Log in

Search for at
http://www.snipergamerselite.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
The new C.O.C Suggestions (Members Only) slackersuaris 33 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:54 pm
JAMMER1 View latest post
Website renew time! General (Members Only) slackersuaris 1 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:19 pm
ghostshadow View latest post
The Sn][per Group server Donations General WarhammerTX 3 Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:07 pm
York View latest post
Hey all General Cobrason 0 Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:53 pm
Cobrason View latest post
World of tanks General slackersuaris 3 Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:25 am
slackersuaris View latest post
Hello my good people from an Sn][per from a past life General hawcer 0 Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:49 pm
hawcer View latest post

How to shoot yourself for youtube fame!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    http://www.snipergamerselite.com Forum Index -> Fun Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slackersuaris
Server Admin
Server Admin
Sysops
Sysops
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

blank.png

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:05 am Post subject: No icon How to shoot yourself for youtube fame! Reply with quote

Link

I have some of those same holsters and sold them cause I know stuff like this is going to happen with them.

York
Sysops
Sysops
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:08 pm Post subject: No icon Re: How to shoot yourself for youtube fame! Reply with quote

" I just fucking shot myself!!! "

"Argh...Son of a Bitch!!, I just shot myself! "

Ok this guy even admits that the thumb release for his holster was in the same position as the safety on the weapon he was trying to pull from said holster....I've been around handguns my whole life and and NOT ALL HOLSTERS WORK WITH SOME HANDGUNS in this case...and this guy should have been smart enough to realize this....His Glock works fine because the safety mechanism is different and does not pose a safety concern when trying to release the weapon from the holster in question....Someone as safety conscious as Big Tex should have seen the potential issues with the damn release on his holster and the safety on his Kimber Pro Carry 2 1911 45ACP...and he should have figured out that he needed a different holster for his Kimber.....

So I will ridicule this DUMB ASS because he is an IDIOT and should not be around firearms of any kind...

Just one of the 3 Amigo's
slackersuaris
Server Admin
Server Admin
Sysops
Sysops
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

blank.png

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:55 am Post subject: No icon Re: How to shoot yourself for youtube fame! Reply with quote

I won't carry a 45 or anything other then a glock or the same style all those other guns give you a false sense of safety with all those safeties on them the 45 type have 3 half cock beaver-tail and thumb and all those thumb drive holsters are pain in the ass to use anyhow hence why mine are gone and never going to try them. just get you normal mech retain or a plain holster made from leather. No space marine stuff for me.

Oh yeah we now have concealed carry here in WI you just need a training time and permit which is good everywhere other then in IL

Sponsor
CaptDuPage

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:45 am Post subject: No icon Re: How to shoot yourself for youtube fame! Reply with quote

or New York or any of them other Liberal hangouts called states.

Sorry if that pisses anyone off...not really.

Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view http://www.snipergamerselite.com Forum Index ->  Fun Stuff Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: