Welcome Anonymous!  [ logout ]
HOME FORUMS DOWNLOADS LINKS ACCOUNT

Forum Index   |  Search   |  Usergroups   |  Edit your profile   |  Members   |  Login, Check Messages
Ranks   |  Staff   |  Statistics   |  Board Rules   |  Forum FAQ   |  Log in

Search for at
http://www.snipergamerselite.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
The new C.O.C Suggestions (Members Only) slackersuaris 33 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:54 pm
JAMMER1 View latest post
Website renew time! General (Members Only) slackersuaris 1 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:19 pm
ghostshadow View latest post
The Sn][per Group server Donations General WarhammerTX 3 Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:07 pm
York View latest post
Hey all General Cobrason 0 Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:53 pm
Cobrason View latest post
World of tanks General slackersuaris 3 Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:25 am
slackersuaris View latest post
Hello my good people from an Sn][per from a past life General hawcer 0 Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:49 pm
hawcer View latest post

Finally?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    http://www.snipergamerselite.com Forum Index -> Necro Tech Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nECrO
Site Admin
Site Admin
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:37 pm Post subject: No icon Finally? Reply with quote

This was promised a long time ago, so I will believe it when I see it.

PC Black Ops to get mod tools

As promised, they will arrive in May
Treyarch said even before the launch of Call of Duty Black Ops that they intended to provide the PC community with a set of mod tools. Coming at some point this May they will deliver on it with the release of mod tools for the PC Black Ops community to explore.

While it is hard to tell exactly what tools Treyarch will deliver, we expect the majority of them to focus on map making tools, which should make the community very happy, as they will no longer have to keep paying for maps; it is expected that a steady flow of maps will come from the development community once the mod tools are released.

York
Sysops
Sysops
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:24 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Finally? Reply with quote

Well, I would like to think they will give us access to all the config files so we can customize game settings for the playing environment like we had the ability to do in World at War but with the way all the maps we have now are clipped and access to certain areas is blocked I'm sure the mod tools will be limited at best for what we might be allowed to do.....
I personally enjoyed the way we had World at War set up and I logged 100's of hours tweaking it and getting it just right with help from many in the Group and when all was said and done our house was full all the time and smack tard/ass hat free...AND WE HAD GREAT TIMES PLAYING...

I hope someone will have the time if it comes down to building maps to get what we want if the new "mod tools" allows us to do it...I'm not sure I will have 100's of hours this time to get it all going but I will help and do what I can to get it the way we want so we can be at home and rule the roost like we should...Don't get me wrong I really enjoy going to other servers with many of you and making the host's all cry and take their ball and go home....But I do think its pretty lame for other clans/groups to boot players with lame ass excuses because they are getting their asses handed to them in their house...That's very weak!

So lets hope for the best with the new mod tools and see where we can go with the server once they get here...

Just one of the 3 Amigo's
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view http://www.snipergamerselite.com Forum Index ->  Necro Tech Talk Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: