Welcome Anonymous!  [ logout ]
HOME FORUMS DOWNLOADS LINKS ACCOUNT

Forum Index   |  Search   |  Usergroups   |  Edit your profile   |  Members   |  Login, Check Messages
Ranks   |  Staff   |  Statistics   |  Board Rules   |  Forum FAQ   |  Log in

Search for at
http://www.snipergamerselite.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
The new C.O.C Suggestions (Members Only) slackersuaris 33 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:54 pm
JAMMER1 View latest post
Website renew time! General (Members Only) slackersuaris 1 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:19 pm
ghostshadow View latest post
The Sn][per Group server Donations General WarhammerTX 3 Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:07 pm
York View latest post
Hey all General Cobrason 0 Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:53 pm
Cobrason View latest post
World of tanks General slackersuaris 3 Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:25 am
slackersuaris View latest post
Hello my good people from an Sn][per from a past life General hawcer 0 Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:49 pm
hawcer View latest post

nECrO's real talent

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    http://www.snipergamerselite.com Forum Index -> Photo Uploads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nECrO
Site Admin
Site Admin
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:08 am Post subject: No icon nECrO's real talent Reply with quote

I know I am only a middling gamer at best, I enjoy the games with friends more than "owning" anyway. I just thought I would share something with you all that I  truly do extremely well. Build 1st class computers. Tell me what you think. I'll list the specs below. I built this as a display computer for my store to showcase our water cooling products and our build services. I hope you enjoy!

Initial build is done. Next step is installing the water cooling.

Another pic of after the initial build. notice the lack of wires. :)

Front angle after initial build and installing the reservoir.

Close up showing the CPU water-block I used. Personally, I think Swiftech makes the best CPU blocks out there.

Finally! Water cooling going in! That's a Black Ice triple Rad with 3 120MM fans, The wires hanging down are the fan cables. Don't worry! They will disappear!

The first of the tubing going in. It is Tygon anti kink 1/2". The pump you can't see is a Swiftech MCP655-B. One of the best. IMHO anyway.

A shot of the front sans front bezel to make building easier.

A closer look at the tubing almost done.  

Water cooling installed and filled. Sorry no shots of the filling. I needed all my hands to fill it!  

Opposite "messy" side shot before I cleaned it up a bit. Not to worry, it's all behind the motherboard anyway!

front Bezel complete!

The finished product just before the side went on... The first time! I added a Red LED light after to add to the overall red theme.

the finished machine before I added the lights, OS and the rest of the RAM

On display in the store I work in. Sorry for the glare. The lights couldn't be kept out.

Well that's it. Sorry for the big post.  I used a decent camera but my photo skills don't do it justice. It really needs to be seen in person.

Specs

Case: Corsair 800D
Power Supply: Corsair HX750
Motherboard: EVGA 3X SLI
RAM: 12GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600
CPU: Intel Core i7 930
Video card: Visiontek 5850
Sound: Onboard
CD/DVD: Standard run of the mill CD/DVD-RW
Fans: Coolermaster case fans and noctua ultra quiet fans for the radiator.
Water cooling loop custom designed by me with parts from Swiftech, Danger Den, Tygon, Feser and Black Ice.
Fluid:2 liters Feser One Non Conductive Cooling Fluid
Total build time: Approx 6 hours
Cost: $2250 without labor

slackersuaris
Server Admin
Server Admin
Sysops
Sysops
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:26 am Post subject: No icon Re: nECrO's real talent Reply with quote

Gawd i love the wires how they aren't there!!!!!  My new system looks like a giant squid with wires freaking everywhere. But you have time to work on these things

NICE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

MasterVyper
Sysops
Sysops
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:46 pm Post subject: No icon Re: nECrO's real talent Reply with quote

I might break away from HP and do a Necro original on my next PC....got say the water thing scares me a bit though.
Sponsor
WarhammerTX
Sysops
Sysops
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

votes: 2
blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:59 pm Post subject: No icon Re: nECrO's real talent Reply with quote

Water cooling is great I love mine and talk about fast and quiet its the only way to go only thing I want to add to my system is a couple of ssd drives. Maybe we need to start a show your system pics thread
nECrO
Site Admin
Site Admin
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:06 pm Post subject: No icon Re: nECrO's real talent Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Actually Mo, I had no time! LOL. I had to do my regular work and maintain my productivity goals while I built this.

Don't let the water part scare you Josh. The coolant is non conductive and even if it leaked it wouldn't harm your hardware. I had 2 small spills while I was filling it and it was on at the time. Also, there is the cheap and easy water cooling method. You can buy a Corsair H50 or H70. They are sealed units. They are a lot cheaper and I haven't seen one leak yet.

What parts did you use Warhammer? Did you do it yourself? I would wait on the SSDs. They are still way to expensive and still not mature enough unless you spend a fortune and buy enterprise class drives. BTW. I used a Western Digital Black 1TB in this build.

slackersuaris
Server Admin
Server Admin
Sysops
Sysops
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:53 pm Post subject: No icon Re: nECrO's real talent Reply with quote

I love building my own systems since I can put the parts in that I want!!!!

Water cooling will be my next system goal since the faster these things get more heat they pump. My old game system I had dual vid cards and a large case and that sucker got warm. This new system i have really doesn't even heat up that much yet.
I think if you overclock watercooling is the way to go.

Sponsor
WarhammerTX
Sysops
Sysops
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

votes: 2
blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:14 pm Post subject: No icon Re: nECrO's real talent Reply with quote

Actually this is my second system Ive ever had that I didnt build I have a new Alienware Aurora. And why didnt I build one because it would be cheaper your right if I actually paid retail for this monster . The best $ 691.00  Ive ever spent Ill tell you about it on TS sometime your going to love it. Here is what Ive got

Alienware Aurora
Intel I7 970 @4.00
Alienware X58 chipset MB
9 gigs corsair 1600 tri channel ram
Ati 5870 1gb video card
500 gb wd sata II HD
x-fi platinum Scard
875 watt PS
2 x dvd-rw drives
Alienware water cooling
19-1 card reader

You tube video of my system  

Aurora
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view http://www.snipergamerselite.com Forum Index ->  Photo Uploads Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: