Origin to begin charging?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.snipergamerselite.com -> General Gameplay BF 4

#1: No icon Origin to begin charging? Author: Barron_Von_EvilLocation: Walla Walla, WA. USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:40 am
    —
Hi All,

Just got an email from Origin say they are offering Endless PC Gaming for 4.99 a month.  Are they Phishing or are they trying to come up with another way to charge for something that wasn't needed in the first place? I think until BF3  The Origin
Access wasn't even needed to play the B.F. series.

Anybody hear anything about what Origin is up too?   Can't be good .

baron

#2: No icon Re: Origin to begin charging? Author: Cobrason PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:44 am
    —
I think they are trying to compete with gamefly and redbox. I know playstation have a membership for its sony blu ray players for unlimited streaming of games for so much.

#3: No icon Re: Origin to begin charging? Author: CaptDuPageLocation: Houston, Tx. PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:42 pm
    —
If you already own the game you don't have to pay...

If you want to play games you don't own...pay $4.99 a month and play them forever.  Stop paying the $4.99 and the ones you don't own outright disappear.  Oh and that's $60 a year.  About the price of a standalone game.

The internet is going subscription.  

Microsoft no longer sells standalone Office software, instead you pay $70 a year to use Office 365.  Problem is, Google Docs is free.  But Corporations will snap up the subscription thing, as it's easier to write it off than to depreciate the purchase price of standalone software.

#4: No icon Re: Origin to begin charging? Author: Cobrason PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:48 pm
    —
yea thats not bad to play any game for that price.

I own bf4 with premium pass for the xbox 360

http://www.snipergamerselite.com -> General Gameplay BF 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Page 1 of 1