Welcome Anonymous!  [ logout ]
HOME FORUMS DOWNLOADS LINKS ACCOUNT

Forum Index   |  Search   |  Usergroups   |  Edit your profile   |  Members   |  Login, Check Messages
Ranks   |  Staff   |  Statistics   |  Board Rules   |  Forum FAQ   |  Log in

Search for at
http://www.snipergamerselite.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
The new C.O.C Suggestions (Members Only) slackersuaris 33 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:54 pm
JAMMER1 View latest post
Website renew time! General (Members Only) slackersuaris 1 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:19 pm
ghostshadow View latest post
The Sn][per Group server Donations General WarhammerTX 3 Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:07 pm
York View latest post
Hey all General Cobrason 0 Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:53 pm
Cobrason View latest post
World of tanks General slackersuaris 3 Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:25 am
slackersuaris View latest post
Hello my good people from an Sn][per from a past life General hawcer 0 Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:49 pm
hawcer View latest post

I won't be able to play with you guys..

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    http://www.snipergamerselite.com Forum Index -> (BF3) General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
York
Sysops
Sysops
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:00 am Post subject: No icon I won't be able to play with you guys.. Reply with quote

My current system is way below par for this game....I was able to to go through all the BS and getting it to load and run but with my CPU speed at 2.2Ghz it lags and stutters very badly.....And my Vid Card isn't at par either....
Maybe there is a socket AM2 chip I can put in my Asus A8M2N-LA Mobo to make it playable..I don't know and I would need some help in the department to figure it out.....If there arent any quick fixes for my issues I won't see you guys in BF3 until July 2012 sometime when I have the funds to have Necro build me a killer gaming rig, that is if he has the time to do it then.....

Just one of the 3 Amigo's

Last edited by York on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
ghostshadow
Sysops
Sysops
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

usa.png

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:16 am Post subject: No icon Re: I won't be able to play with you guys.. Reply with quote

york ill come into black ops anytime you wont im not impressed with bf3 at all so far
WarhammerTX
Sysops
Sysops
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

votes: 2
blank.png

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:00 am Post subject: No icon Re: I won't be able to play with you guys.. Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=Athlon+64+X2++5000%2B&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Sponsor
York
Sysops
Sysops
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:39 am Post subject: No icon Re: I won't be able to play with you guys.. Reply with quote

At this point after trying to play tonight...this game is unplayable for me.....weather it be vid card not good enough or CPU not good enough or both...I just cannot play at all....
So you all that have and can play enjoy and I guess I will see you when ever......I have no extra resources and Im not sure if adding anything to my system to try to make it somewhat playable is even worth trying...at this point I don't know so right now I will have to resort to playing what will work on my system so I can at least have some enjoyment in playing what ever........BF3 just about made me punch my monitor and throw my tower on the floor.....I can only take...U SPAWN U DIE U SPAWN U DIE U SPAWN U DIE U SPAWN U DIE U SPAWN U DIE U SPAWN U DIE so many times.......

Just one of the 3 Amigo's
nECrO
Site Admin
Site Admin
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:27 pm Post subject: No icon Re: I won't be able to play with you guys.. Reply with quote

Don't worry about time. I always make time for friends. As always I will keep an eye out for stuff I can pick up and donate to the cause.

Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view http://www.snipergamerselite.com Forum Index ->  (BF3) General Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: