Welcome Anonymous!  [ logout ]
HOME FORUMS DOWNLOADS LINKS ACCOUNT

Forum Index   |  Search   |  Usergroups   |  Edit your profile   |  Members   |  Login, Check Messages
Ranks   |  Staff   |  Statistics   |  Board Rules   |  Forum FAQ   |  Log in

Search for at
http://www.snipergamerselite.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
The new C.O.C Suggestions (Members Only) slackersuaris 33 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:54 pm
JAMMER1 View latest post
Website renew time! General (Members Only) slackersuaris 1 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:19 pm
ghostshadow View latest post
The Sn][per Group server Donations General WarhammerTX 3 Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:07 pm
York View latest post
Hey all General Cobrason 0 Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:53 pm
Cobrason View latest post
World of tanks General slackersuaris 3 Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:25 am
slackersuaris View latest post
Hello my good people from an Sn][per from a past life General hawcer 0 Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:49 pm
hawcer View latest post

My return

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    http://www.snipergamerselite.com Forum Index -> Recruiting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nECrO
Site Admin
Site Admin
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:52 pm Post subject: No icon My return Reply with quote

While I was on TS and in the BC2 server last night, I broached the subject of my return to Sn][per group. Kurt, Kwik and York were in TS and agreed that I could return and wear my Sn][per tag again.

First let me say that no matter where I have been or where I have played, Sn][per group was my first clan/group and I have always felt that this was my home. Some of you have been the best friends I have ever had. Period. Online or off. I was with ATF for awhile. First when Cherrythief invited me and when he left I stayed. They are a great bunch of guys and I look back on my time there with fond memories. But as we've always said. Once a Sn][per, always a Sn][per. And at heart I have always been a Sn][per. This is my home and I am proud to call you guys not just friends, but brothers. So the next time you see me, I'll be wearing my tags proud.....
Go4it
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

canada.png

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:10 pm Post subject: No icon Re: My return Reply with quote

About flippin time Necro
nECrO
Site Admin
Site Admin
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:55 am Post subject: No icon Re: My return Reply with quote

Thanks guys. I never meant to be away at all, let alone so long. There was a lot personally, professionally and mentally I had to get straight first. But, I'm home now so.... look out fuckers!!!!

And BTW, get in the server already. I need targets!
Sponsor
sniper1cav
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:01 am Post subject: No icon Re: My return Reply with quote

Necro, I'm danged glad to see you back amongst our ranks!!!  I'm only saddened that I'm too busy these days right now to play.  I am currently attending the Paramedic Program at Portland Community College, and it pretty much consumes al of my free time.  Glad your back, i'll try to slip into TS and say howdy.

CAV

You Can Run, But You'll Just Die Tired!!
iangrass420
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

blank.png

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:43 pm Post subject: No icon Re: My return Reply with quote

hey man nice to see you back i to wish i had more time to play but that will come in due time glad to see you man
theone

usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:53 pm Post subject: No icon Re: My return Reply with quote

Yeaaaaah, sorry I left ya' hanging at {ATF}, I just couldn't do it anymore brother!! Was starting to smell too clanny.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CardinalBiggles MySpace Profile: www.myspace.com/geturfingeroutofthere
Sponsor
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view http://www.snipergamerselite.com Forum Index ->  Recruiting Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: